How to be a Judge: The Path to the Bench in NYC
Time & Location
About The Event
So you want to be a judge? Learn from the experts about what it takes to make it to the bench in NYC.
- Matthew Skinner, Esq. (Moderator), Executive Director, The Richard C. Failla LGBTQ Commission of the New York State Courts
- Hon. Adam Silvera, New York Supreme Court, 1st Judicial District
- Hon. Lynn Kotler, New York Supreme Court, 1st Judicial District
- Hon. Ashlee Crawford, New York City Civil Court, New York County
- Janice Grubin, Esq., Partner, Barclay Damon, LLP
- How to Become a Judge (New York City Bar, 2018)
- Judicial Selection Methods in the State of New York: A Guide to Understanding and Getting Involved in the Selection Process (New York City Bar, 2014)
This virtual lunch-and-learn is part of LeGaL's new Power Lunch Series. The events are free, but please consider making a donation in support of the LeGaL Foundation here.